Travis E. Young
MSAOM, C.Ac., ABT, RYT
Travis Young has been working as an Asian Bodywork Therapist for the last thirteen years and is a Certified Acupuncturist and Licensed Bodywork Therapist with the State of Wisconsin. He enjoys working with people, listening to their needs and offering assistance. He excels at working with people looking for wellness options to increase their health and vitality whether in response to a health concern or as a matter of routine self-care.
After receiving a master’s degree in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine in 2012, Travis continues to study Traditional Chinese Medicine learning new skills. He has been studying and teaching Tai Chi, Qi Gong, and Yoga for over twenty years specializing in assessing and personalizing instruction to meet individual needs.
- Master’s Degree in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, American Academy of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, Roseville, MN
- Certified Acupuncturist with the State of Wisconsin
- Diplomat of Acupuncture, National Certification Commission Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Diplomat of Asian Bodywork Therapy, National Certification Commission Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Past American Association of Bodywork Therapies of Asia member
- Thai Healing Alliance member
- Registered Yoga Teacher with the Yoga Alliance